Thursday 30 April 2015

poem REMEMBER YOU (mother & father)

Every single night and day
I'm always thinking of you
so many things that you did
its was wonderful to me.

Every step and every move
I can feel that you always here
you touch soul and my body
its always make me feel alright

I remember, 
I remember you,
you always by my side you love me
I can feel it straight to my heart
you make me smile, you make me happy 
I wish you always here
your love will be in haven 
and the whole world will see


** I wrote this when I was form 3 in high school. I wrote it when I was having a hard time with my parents. Actually I wrote it for my mother to thank her because she is The Love Of My Life and The Strength Of My Weakness. She will always be there whenever I need her. Then I realise that everybody is not perfect and same goes to my father. My father and I actually having a complicated relationship because of some issue that needed understanding from him. Year by year, we slowly become close as father and son should be. I was very open and a forgiver as my mother taught be to be. Now everything is seem right and I'm thank to God for the love I have in my life. So the poem I wrote is goes to my very beloved person in the world. Thanks ama om apa ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment